The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website "www.nonverba.com". You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term company shall refer to NonVerba. The term Site refers to www.nonverba.com owned and monitored by The company.
3. The company may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. The company may monitor access to the Site.
4. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of The company. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to The company. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from The company. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. The company is a registered trademark of NonVerba. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from NonVerba.
5. The company does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. The company shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials and information from the Site.
8. The company may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
9. In no event will The company be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use The company's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
10. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold The company harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
11. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The company disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
12. The company makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
13. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to The company. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. The company reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalised online experience.
14. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that The company is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. The company is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. The company is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
The Site, including without limitation any content, software and services offered thereon, are the property of NonVerba and/or its suppliers. It is protected by the copyright and/or other intellectual property laws of the United Kingdom.
Restrictions on use
You are hereby authorised solely to view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use. Do not duplicate, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this Site unless specifically authorised in writing by NonVerba to do so.
NonVerba does not support or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content, reviews or advertisements contained, distributed through, linked to or downloaded from the website.
NonVerba reserves the right, without any obligation whatsoever, to make improvements to or correct any error or omissions in any part of the site.